Philadelphia Trademark Lawyer – How We Protect Your Business and Ideas
Whether you are first embarking on a new business venture or have a well-established company, the process of applying for a trademark or having proper protection of trademarks that you have already registered is an integral part of protecting your business and your ideas. Though most people have a basic idea of what a trademark is, the truth is that trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names and business name registrations are all complex areas of law that are constantly evolving in today’s Internet age, and for that reason it is essential that you seek professional legal help to make sure that all issues have been appropriate addressed and thoroughly investigated. The Philadelphia trademark lawyers at Bochetto & Lentz are experienced trademark attorneys with extensive knowledge of copyright and trademark law. We understand your concerns and are here to help.
A trademark is any word, phrase, symbol or design that is used to identify and distinguish a source of goods, while a service mark does the same for a source of services. Though it is not necessary to register a trademark, it is a good idea to do so, as it provides benefits and protections that are important in cases where somebody else attempts to use the same name, words or designs as you. A trademark attorney can help you with this process as well as provide other valuable assistance in protecting your innovations and brand. These include:
- Providing assistance in selecting, researching, and registering trademarks, trade names and service marks
- Providing legal representation in court and in mediation regarding trademarks, trade names and service mark infringement
- Providing legal representation in court regarding domain name disputes including opposition and cancellation issues
- Providing legal representation in appeals before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and other appellate courts
- Evaluating, creating and negotiating contracts and agreements regarding trademarks, trade names and service marks
- Reviewing and assessing the trademarks, trade names and service marks of clients and third parties
No matter what your business, it is important that you are able to protect your intellectual property and your company’s branding in order to assure clients and consumers of your integrity and your identity. At Bochetto & Lentz we provide comprehensive trademark service that not only quickly provides you with the trademark research that you need, but then prepares all paperwork according to established procedure, meeting all deadlines for registration in order to make sure that everything is done correctly and monitoring the status of your application. We are also able to assist you in monitoring your trademark and representing you in case of infringement.
Trademark infringement has been on the upswing in the past few years, and can be a cause of tremendous distress. The best way to protect yourself is to ensure that you have established a trademark appropriately. Contact Bochetto & Lentz today to set up an appointment and make sure that this important issue is taken care of.
Learn More About Hiring a Philadelphia Trademark Lawyer Here: