Protect Your Small Business
Talk to an Experienced Small Business Attorney
Small business owners devote their lives to their work and often have more personally invested in their businesses when compared to the decision-makers in larger organizations. That means those small business owners need to be taking the proper legal precautions when forming, maintaining and growing their businesses. Don’t put your work, your livelihood and your investment at stake by placing your small business in the wrong hands.
The small business attorneys at Bochetto and Lentz are experienced in resolving disputes, fighting in the courtroom and thoroughly analyzing legal documents for small businesses. No matter if your small business is a brand-new startup or a mom-and-pop shop that’s been around for eighty years, the Bochetto team can help you with any small business legal issues.
Our Philadelphia and Mt. Holly-based small business lawyers can help you with the following:
- Crafting iron-clad contracts and non-competes
- Drafting, reviewing and submitting important legal documents, including IRS forms
- Reserving a website domain name
- Establishing trademarks, patents or copyrights
- Defending your business in the courtroom
- Enforcing protections for your intellectual property
- And much more
If you own a small business in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, the Bochetto team is here to advise you, protect your business and help you thrive.
Contact our team now.