THE HIGHER THE STAKES, THE GREATER THE COMPLEXITY,
THE LARGER THE POWER DISPARITY / THE STRONGER WE SHINE.
Did you come to mourn a loved one and find a grave in a space that you own? Are you unable to locate your family member’s head stone? Are you worried that the cemetery has lost your loved one, or buried someone in their grave?
We have dealt with the most extreme cemetery and funeral home negligence and misconduct. Companies know that grieving families will agree to almost anything in order to proceed with a funeral as planned. As a result, these companies are able to take advantage of the bereaved and get away with their outrageous conduct.
- First the cemetery calls with horrible “last-minute” news, days or hours before a scheduled funeral:
- Not enough room to bury a loved one in a pre-purchased grave
- Someone already buried in a pre-owned grave space
- Tree roots or a large stone preventing burial
- Loved ones can’t be buried together as intended
Then the cemetery suggests inadequate solutions:
- Wait to bury a loved one until they can make the space available
- Bury loved ones separately, in two different locations
- Dig up an already buried family member and relocate them to a different spot in the cemetery
- Finally, the cemetery offers minor gifts, like a bench or extra grave spaces, to try to placate and appease the family.
Don’t take the cemetery’s word for it, YOU HAVE OPTIONS!
Let us deal with them while you grieve.
Contact us today.