Gavin P. Lentz
My practice areas include: complex commercial business litigation, Partnership Disputes, Law Firm Breakups, Intellectual Property Disputes, Restrictive Covenants, Trade Secret Claims, Internet Litigation, Trademark and Copyright Infringement Claims, White Collar Criminal Defense, Professional Negligence Claims and Medical Malpractice.
I have won numerous verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million dollars on behalf of multiple clients. I have made television appearances on Inside Edition (Civil Fraud Litigation), CBS News (Antique Road Show and Proof of Fraud Claim); 60 Minutes (Fraud & Replevin Claims and Fiduciary Duties and the Phil Donahue Show (New Trends in Employer Discrimination based upon Gender).
I regularly serve as an arbitrator and mediator in complex civil cases. I volunteer for the Philadelphia Clinic for Disabled Persons assisting in representing clients with disabilities free of charge. I am a volunteer trial attorney for Law Day for Children presenting Mock Trials for Schools in Philadelphia. I am on the fundraising Committee for Annual Academy Ball to Benefit the Arts in Philadelphia. I publish various articles in law journals regarding law firm business development, internet litigation, and difficult practice areas and developing areas of the law. I also provide expert opinion testimony on the standard of care in legal malpractice cases.
- Judge Pro Tem Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Former Assistant District Attorney prosecuting felony cases and complex criminal schemes
- Member of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar Associations
- Staff counsel for the Legal Clinic for the Disabled
- Admitted to multiple Courts in the United States to handle complex cases including the District Courts in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Missouri, Tennessee and North Carolina, the Federal Circuit Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
- President and Board Member of G-2 Properties, Inc., a real estate development company